Owl Photo Frame
1 sheet brown paper for body(I like cardstock, but construction paper would probably be fine)
1 sheet yellow paper for eyes, photo frame, beak, and feet
1 sheet orange paper for belly
1 sheet green paper for eyes
1 sheet patterned paper for wings(I tried to stay within the color scheme but any type would work)
2 wobbly eyes
1 photo of your little cutie pie
1. Use the template and brown paper to cut out the body of the owl.
2. Use template and orange paper to cut out owl belly. Glue into place on owl belly.
3. Cut out outside eye, beak, photo frame and feet out of yellow paper. See template below.
4. Cut out eye from white paper. See template below.
5. Cut out colored part of eye (iris) with green paper. See template below.
6. Glue photo frame on top of belly.
7. Glue wings on either side. See photo below.
8. Glue feet and beak into place. See photo below.
9. Glue outside eye (yellow), glue eye (white), glue iris (green) into place. See photo below.
10. Glue wobbly eyes on top of iris.
11. Trim photo to fit frame, glue into place.
Did you enjoy this craft? We'd love to see your version of this project!