By Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events

9.21.2011

Welcome to the world, Baby Kayden!!! A Baby Shower for Hank & Jennifer!

When I found out my brother-in-law and his fiance would be having a baby girl, I was ecstatic!! I couldn't wait to plan her baby shower and celebrate the upcoming birth of my newest niece.


Baby Bingo is always a hit!


The guests had a great time with the bottle races!


The only flop in the entire day was that our Super Mom cake topper would not stand up!


Diaper cake provided by Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events.




I had so much fun putting together this gift basket for Kayden.


I loved this gift table!! It turned out so cute!


Close up of the gift table.


Invitations provided by Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events.


Invitation inserts provided by Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events.


I was able to special order these adorable stamps from http://www.zazzle.com/.


Everyone loved the diaper raffle!


This was one of the largest baby showers I've done with 60+ guests. It was so much fun and all of the guests had a great time.

*All photos property of Any Way You Want It Weddings & Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment